Start date: TBD
• Ensures all patrons are 19 or older.
• Ensures that patrons are not purchasing cannabis or cannabis accessories on behalf of individuals under the age of 19.
• Prevents unlawful activities.
• Ensures store premises, equipment and facilities are maintained to corporate standards.
• Enforces multiple ID check points including at the door in the ID checking zone and at the cash prior to purchase.
• Maintains any standards set out by The Registrar, The AGCO, or any provincial or federal ruling.
• Focuses all energy on sales floor and customers.
• Ensures store is tidy and all products are properly merchandised.
• Maintains a pleasant and respectful demeanor with co-workers and customers, especially in stressful situations.
• Helps customers make an educated and informed purchase decision
• Must complete CannSell Standard certification (prior to first day of work, and preferably before interview) and all ongoing training designated by the AGCO.
• Must be able to provide a current CPIC that shows no charges under the Cannabis Act and no links to organized crime.
• Must be 21 or older.
• Must submit a cover letter and a resume.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of retail sales experience or equivalent (with preferred experience from the LCBO, Beer Store or another cannabis company).
• Depending on experience and current/recent employer recommendations, $16+ per hour in biweekly payments to start.
• Full medical and dental benefits available through Sunlife after probation.